Sunday, December 11, 2011

Well hello everyone! I was just posting on my Musings blog when I looked over at the link for this one and almost cried out loud at seeing it's been a YEAR since I last posted here! It certainly isn't for a lack of creativity. I can only blame it on blogging laziness.

As I don't know where my little flash drive has gone to I thought I'd put up a picture of one of my most beautiful creations hands down. My oldest daughter. We were at the park one day, just playing around, and I was having a good time with the camera. She was looking at her feet in the river when I decided to try a bit of a close up, and immediately fell in love with what I captured.


I have no problem proclaiming to the world she is absolutely beautiful, though she own't admit it. I love the line of her eyebrows over her closed lids, the subtle smile on her face, and the way her hair is haphazardly flying about. It's almost as though we caught her in some private memory, and if we would only ask she might tell us of some secret something.

1 comment: