Friday, June 5, 2009

How About a Few More Pictures

Are you thinking, "Hmm," with the first picture? :) I wouldn't blame you. I fell in love with it, though. It's the inside of one of my roses. Isn't the color fantastic?
Here's another one of my "favorite" roses while in full bloom.

I love LOVE LOVE my lilies, even if the color never looks as good in pictures as they do in person.


I caught a picture of this little guy on one of my rosebushes this morning.




A cluster of the Monet roses. Just beautiful!




I absolutely love the color of this rose!


What a way to end this presentation, right?


2 comments:

Unknown said...

These are beautiful! You are an amazing photographer and gardener. (sploin)

Cynthia said...

Do you want to be my rose gardener? I need to plant some. Your pics are just beautiful, thanks for sharing.